Monday, June 8, 2009



Duty called... & I answered, reluctantly!

Since our little bit of a country store
(500 sq. feet @ most!) is open for events 
only, for each new show I try & re-event 
the wheel so the displays look different. 
And each time the store starts out a MESS!
Leftovers from the last show & new product
shoved in as it is done, leaves no room to move!


Look at the mess!
It boggles the mind, it boggles the creativity...


So, what's a girl to do? ...


... ponder... with her feet up!

This has become a tradition! 
Sit in my tall chair behind the counter, with my feet up
and just look around trying to envision 
where it all should go!  A little R&R before I even
get started seems to help the display ideas start to flow!
Once one piece of furniture is put into place, 
it all starts to come together! And then the FUN begins!!

As promised a peek at a few new things!
 

... old things

... Americana things

That's all for now! 
... until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, at the end of each month comes a huge sigh... along with the next thought....it is all starting over for the next month. I can not find my energy so far this month!! Tootles, Janna

    ReplyDelete