Friday, December 10, 2010

Twinkle Night Pictures!



Here are just a few pictures from Twinkle Night.
Hop on over to the website to see more!
I appologize as some of the pic's are blury.
 I'm thinkin' I need to ask Santa for a new camera! 



Upon a winter's night...
The "SToP" began to 
Twinkle! 


 An adorable red & cream chest.
Perfect Holiday colors. 


Holiday Greetings on a chalkboard
made from an old door.



We still have a few Twinkle Night tees left. 
They are long sleeve, charcoal gray with 
white writing.  Fun for winter!
They are a mens tee 50/50 blend.
Sizes S/M/LG/XL
$24.95
Thank You to Kristi from 
 NEW IDEA DESIGN OF ELKHORN
for the designing of the tee 
and handling of all the details!

'Tis the season...
to "Twinkle"!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I would have loved to join you for Twinkle Night. Love the name and the idea! Sounds like you had an amazing turnout.
    Blessings
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Laurie!! I'm so mad that I couldn't make it!! Looks like a good turnout!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Laurie. I am thinking of asking Santa for a new camera too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirts are so cute...I went for a visit to your fall sale...but unfortunatley you weren't there...but your shop looked great. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete