Friday, February 10, 2017

You know that horrible dream where...


... you're throwing the biggest party 
of the year, on Saturday! The door bell rings 
and you answer the door in your p.j.'s. 
Well, today is SATURDAY!  Oops!

That was my dream this morning!... sort of.  
I'm working in the shop putting away all the 
Christmas decorations. I walk out to the patio 
and there is a line of people waiting at the gate!
It's opening day... OMG!
I may as well have been in my p.j.'s! 
Whew! It was only a dream! Good news... I have 3 more weeks to 
get the shop ready for Spring!!! 



We are looking forward to 
being back after our 
long winter's nap! 

The "SToP" will be filled with our 
signature Rescued Furniture, vintage finds 
& farmhouse style goods!
We hope you'll grab your junkin' buddies 
on Saturday, March 4th 10-5 
and come for a visit! 

p.s.
... I promise to be dressed appropriately! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment