Friday, October 22, 2010


The Whistle Stop elves are hard at work! 
I have a day off from school today! 
(yippie!)
May actually get to cross somethings 
off the list today! 
(big smile!) 


Unfortunately... 
Doesn't mean that the list will 
get any shorter! There are always 
more ideas & projects to add.
It does mean...
I will finally feel a little sense
of accomplishment! 
(sigh...)

Just might be able to post more pictures of
completed projects by the weekend!
(are you smilin'?)

 Like the Holiday Ornaments 
in the last post! Thought I could get 80
 of those done over a three day weekend... NOT!
 Three weeks later and they are almost done! 
Along with the the 77 Top Hat Snowman
door hangers! 
(jumpin' for joy!)

I here someone calling my name... 
 I have to get back to 
Santa's workshop!
He sure is a slave driver! 
(smirky grin) 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture in your header!!! Yup, it's that BUSY time of year again. Can't wait to see what you've been up to. Have a great weekend, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the ice skates, especially the black and white shoe laces, that's what makes them extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skate header--it's great. The boxes are wonderful too. I bet your place is going to be amazing.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laurie, can't wait to see everything!! I still gotta get there and get pictures. I need to get my bank account back up before I get over. Gotta have money to shop right?? LOL! Looking forward to seeing you soon and take care. How's the foot doing by the way?

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for asking about the foot Brenda. It seems to be the same. See the dr. on Monday. So, we'll see... I'm ready to ditch the boot though!
    Keep on selling your pinkeeps! They are really nice! That old money thing... always need more... never have enough... I always say, "It's too bad we have to eat... we could save a lot of money!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the christmas bulbs completed. Sure hoping to be down your way for another open house. Was so inspired by your store. Blessings
    Roxannw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the header on your blog.

    I'm thrilled you love my Vogue shirts!!! I do ship them...oh, yes we've had the phone calls.
    Just call the store we'll grab your info. and get 1 in the mail for you. 763.427.5321
    Lori

    ReplyDelete