Saturday, May 28, 2011

Meet more Vendors of Shopkeeper & Friends Market...

Paula... from Red Door Primitives

Formally the shop owner of
Amy's Country Cottage in 
Nebraska City, Paula now runs her
business from her home. 
If you love PRIMITIVES than you 
are going to love Paula's handmades!
She definitely has a knack for aging her cloth items.

Isn't he just the cutest!

You can find what's new at 
Red Door Primitives on Facebook.


Under one tent you will find this trio...
Deb & Judy... from Cotton & Wool Prims
&
my mama... Yvonne...  from Still Quiltin' 
Deb & Judy... customers turned friends & my
cannot do without "helper bee's"!
They also craft some wonderful things.
Wool mats, bears, felted nests, yo yo table mats!



My mom, now 86 is "Still Quiltin'" ... everyday!
She has made several large quilts for us kids & a few of the
grandkids. Mostly she makes small quilts that she sells
at The Whistle Stop. I know some customers have
quite a collection of them. Wish I could count how
many she's sold over the 19 years we've been in business!


Great Grandma made this
quilt for my grandson's big boy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment