Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Look What's Coming to Shopkeeper & Friends...







Take a look at what Faded Plains is bringing to the
Shopkeeper & Friends
Antique & Artisan Show






Hop on over to her blog to see more!
I can't wait to see everything on Saturday!

THE WHISTLE STOP
Country Store
SATURDAY, JUNE 4TH
9-4
Ten vendors join us on the grounds
around the shop!

primitives
handcrafted
garden art
farmhouse wares
repurposed goods
mini quilts
altered art

The "Mr." will be servin' up his
famous California Tacos.
{Proceeds will give us a head start 
to helping a family this Holiday season!}

So,grab some friends and come
spend some time at 
the "SToP"!  



5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that I definitely have to make a trip to see you Saturday! Save me the 'good' stuff (what? it's ALL good stuff) and I'll see you then!

    ~~Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    Good! Make sure to introduce yourself... I know we've met before, but I may be a little on the "loopy" side by Saturday morning! :) This being our first try at a vendor show I hope all turns out well! I'm a little nervous... I have wonderful vendors coming though so all should be well. Hopefully weather will be too!
    See you Saturday!
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appologize! I keep having problems with this post. Loosing the picture & placements. No time to keep messin' with it. :(
    Hop on over to Faded Plains to see her pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your show! We've got a stack of your postcards from Carol that we've been handing out and sending people your way. Hope it all goes well.
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Heidi! I hope so too. Thanks for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete