Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chocolate Cake...

... will travel!
Only this time it didn't have to go so far!

We've been promising our friend Cammie of
Daffadowndilly's the "Mr.'s" famous 
chocolate cake. 
Some of you may remember the story of 
the one that traveled to the Junk Bonanza
and we never got to eat it.
Since, 2009 we've been telling Cammie & David
when they come to Omaha we'll have cake.
They were vending at the Junque Factory show
near by and so being the kind of guy my "Mr." is,
he baked them a cake and delivered 
it to them at the show!  


I bought this old cake & bread tin
from Cammie years ago for 
a Christmas gift for the "Mr.".



I held the cake on my lap as 
we drove just a couple of miles
to the show. It was tough to keep 
from plucking a few of 
the sugared raspberries right off the top! 



 The cake was served.
And I might add... 
it's all gone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment