Saturday, October 1, 2011

Are you a Flea Market Style Magazine "Junkie" ?

If you answered yes... then you need to come
out to Shopkeeper & Friends Antique & Artisan Market
@ The Whistle Stop Today  9a.m. - 4p.m.
and meet my friend Cammie from Daffadowndilly's!


Here's Cammie & I in her shop. Yes, I'm the 
one with my eyes shut. Don't look at me, look at
all the great junk behind us! Lot's & lot's & lot's!!!



Cammie as they say is a "jill-of-all-trades".
She's been in the "pickin'" business
long before all the TV shows have
shown it to be popular! 


Cammie finds, repurposes, lots of 
the great goods you find in 
Flea Market Style. She's bringing 
some magazine with her. So, if 
you haven't gotten one yet, you'll
have to get one! 
Maybe she'll even sign
it for you!

1 comment:

  1. you know I would love to come, I just blogged about meeting Ki, back in May, lol I have been a slow blogger lately. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete