Sunday, April 29, 2012

We're on the move...


Good Morning! 
No rest for us today! 
We're moving the "workshop" today... more space, clean side where 
finished furniture can stay until the shop can hold it or 
customers can pick it up (this is a great improvement!),
8 miles closer (less gas!!!!), and lot's of storage for all the rescued 
finds that are waiting to be given some attention!!!
And... I'm so excited... an office space for me!!! ... I may share with 
the "Mr." too!  Going to have to search Pinterest & blogs for ideas 
on the cheap! Hope to spend ZERO dollars and use what we have! 
I'll post pictures along the way. For now, need to get going to 
help with the move or someone else may claim my office! 


Don't worry, we have a bigger truck
 and lot's of helpers!

Happy Sunday Everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Remember...I'm here if you need some help ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... may take you up on that! Haven't done anything in the office yet... maybe next week! At least figure out what to do!

    ReplyDelete