Saturday, January 11, 2014

Today…

I played…
(in my p.j.'s all day… please don't tell on me!)  

(vintage door knob photo holder & conversation cards)

Making the sample 
for our class. 
Made with Love

Creativity is Contagious…
                             pass it on.


 -Albert Einstein




I also started printing
my line of mini 
 flashback flash cards!
Set #1
Valentine




Set #2
Spring




 Set #3
Garden 





I found this little industrial 
cutter at the Good Will!
I wasn't sure what I'd use it 
for but, to a crafter I knew 
I could figure out something!
It will be a little labor
intensive to cut each flashcard
one at a time!… but, it will be worth 
it because they sure are cute! 
That stack of paper you see to 
the left equals 1728 single cards! 
That's a lot of handle pulling!



Here are the details on our class!
(shhh… don't tell anyone or the classes 
will fill up before you have the chance 
to get your space reserved! 
The "mr." will be making his famous 
chocolate cake just for class participants!)





To check out the other Olde Towne Shopkeeper's classes

No comments:

Post a Comment