Thursday, February 17, 2011

Magazine Review...


In mid February 
this is just what a girl needs!
Sunshine... a day off... Starbucks
& a the new 2011 Flea Market Style Magazine!



The lawn was a little to soggy to drag the 
hammock out but, that was o.k.
I still enjoyed the sunny, warm day with 
a couple of my favorite things!
Iced Tea & a new magazine!


 I opened it up and who did I see? 
My friend Cammie! 
Junkin' & pickin' has been a passion of Cammie's forever.
She is a vendor at the Junk Bonanza in MN each year.
 Don't miss her booth if you go to the Bonanza in September...
Daffadowndilly's has more "wonderful junk" than
you can imagine! If you are on the hunt for something
in-particular there is a good chance Cammie has it.
Cammie is the "picker" for much of the collections 
you see in the magazine. 

  

Aren't these baseball flowers cute?
I have a quite a collection of softballs & baseballs...
so look for some of these at the "SToP" soon! 
Sara Smith, owner of Seasons in Carver  in MN designed
these flowers & sold them at the Bonanza last fall.


The canning jar... a vintage, multi-use item 
that never goes out of style!   



Hey, these look a little familiar... 
I made a few of these for the "SToP" last spring 
and again this year!  Cute for pictures, place cards, 
garden seed packages. I just love old garden junk!



Here are mine... of course my picture
doesn't compare to the photography in the magazine.

I have to say this magazine is a keeper!

The photography is over the top, 
the ideas are fun & fresh and the
  timing couldn't be better for a little dose of Spring!
      It has been especially fun to see a few folks I know,
had met or seen at the Junk Bonanza. 

If you love  
junkin' for junk and
have a love for decorating with
vintage & repurposed finds
than be on the look out for
You are sure to be inspired! 






2 comments:

  1. I'm supposed to be getting one from Cammie too! If she doesn't come through, I'll be on the hunt for one! It looks even better than the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dropped them off a Megan's house after school today and left her a message so she know they were there!! I hope you get it in your hands this weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete