Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just Waiting Patiently!



I keep checking every store I go to... 
and it's not there yet!
I can't wait to sit with a cup of tea 
 and browse the new
Flea Market Magazine. 
I've met several of the "STARS" that are 
pictured or have articles in the magazine 
so it will be even more exciting to read!  
A good friend of mine, Cammie from
Daffadowndilly's provided many of the 
old & wonderful junk that is pictured and 
used in many of the projects in the publication! 
It's due out the 23rd but, I've heard rumors 
of it possibly hitting news stands early.
If  you're a "magazine aholic" like me...
keep your eyes open for
Flea Market Style!
It should be a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this magazine either. I love magazines too, but it seems like there's only a couple I enjoy anymore. I'm really hoping this is a new GOOD one! By the way, did you get hit with this last storm? Stay warm, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is here and you can order it from Margo at http://robolady.blogspot.com/, but of course you would have to pay shipping. I'll probably go to Winnie and Tallulah's to get mine. Still need to go to the post office to mail snowflake, I've just been coming home and not going back out before it closes, sorry. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete